We love our Keurig brewer, but I have to admit with the way our family goes through K-cups, it does seem like a lot of waste. I recently connected with ekobrew and they sent me one of their reusable coffee filters to review. Unlike some of the early reuseable coffee filters for the Keurig, you do not need to remove the filter holder. It is really simple to use this filter, and what I really like is sometimes you see a flavor of ground coffee you really want to try, but it does not come in a K-cup. With this filter, you have the option of enjoying any flavor or kind of coffee you want. It is also great if you are trying to save money and do not want to keep buying disposable K-cups. Of course if you are trying to go green but still love your Keurig or other single brewing system, this reusable ekobrew filter is a great option for cutting down on waste.
This reusable filter is super easy to use and there is a lot of information on their Website about the different grinds of coffee and other tips to help you brew. It was simple and quick to rinse out when the coffee was done brewing. This is a great option if you love your Keurig or other similar brewers but want to save money, waste or both.
ekobrew is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. 3 lucky blog readers will win a ekobrew reusable filter. Thank you ekobrew for the review filter and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
ekobrew Reusable Coffee Filter Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit ekobrew, and let me know something you learned on their site. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like ekobrew on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow ekobrew on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 2nd at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.