Aden + Anais sent me a set of their muslin swaddling blankets a short time ago, and after inspecting their blankets, I do believe they have found the solution to all of the problems I mentioned above! Their swaddling blankets are huge, 47″ by 47″, more than big enough to swaddle your baby securely. They are also lightweight and breathable, so your baby won’t get too hot, and just thick enough to keep them warm. Aden + Anais’ swaddling blankets are made out of natural muslin material that is so soft, and comes in so many fashion forward prints! They also have organic and bamboo lines of swaddling blankets, as well as a cozy line for cold winter nights, giving you various choices!
I chose the Alpha Bit swaddling 4 pack from their Classic collection and I love the coordinating prints! I also find myself using the swaddling blankets for a nursing cover and just a light blanket to wrap my baby up with while hanging out at home! Not to mention that it works great as an emergency spit-up cleaner as I have had the opportunity to discover. There are easy to understand diagrams right on the box to show you how to swaddle your baby!
Aden + Anais swaddling blankets are really one of a kind, and a must have for any new parents, they really work way better for swaddling than anything I have tried!
The idea for Aden + Anais swaddling blankets was born when founder Raegan Moya-Jones moved from Australia to the US, bringing with her, many native traditions of motherhood. One of those traditions was swaddling in pure cotton muslin, but when she couldn’t find the right blankets for it here in the US, she decided to do something about it!
Mommy Ramblings thinks that Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets make a great gift for your baby, or for a new mother, so we are adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift guide!!!
I have the privilege to inform all of you Mommy Rambling fans that Aden + Anais is sponsoring a give-away on the blog! One lucky reader will win a their choice of any product from Aden + Anais!! Thank you Aden + Anais for these marvelous swaddling blankets for review and spectacular give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Aden + Anais Classic 47″ by 47″ Muslin Swaddle Blankets 4 Pack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Aden + Anais, and let me know another product you like, or something about the benefits of swaddling. Leave your answer as a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Aden + Anais on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Aden + Anais on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.