If you have little boys and are looking for an original gift this holiday season, you will be very interested in Boysterous Action Figures. Boysterous is a new line of action figures from Manhattan Toy. These little boys are on the move just like real boys, they have possible arms and legs that allow them to hold realistic positions. Their magnetic feet and hands allow them to be posed and played with realistically. We were sent Slope Shreddin’ Sean for review. Sean is a rad snowboarder, who is all decked out in his green plaid hoodie, pants and black snowboard boots that have magnetic bottoms to hold him secure to his snowboard. With his feet firmly planted on the board and his adjustable body, your little boy will have him doing all kinds of break neck stunts. My 4-year-old loves this little guy and was so excited when he saw he had magnetic feet. With little ones, it can be so hard when action figures need to be propped or need adult skill to get them to stand or move realistically. With Boysterous their magnetics make it easy for little hands to put them in a pose and they will stay there. Boysterous is not a toy that will leave your child frustrated or calling for you to keep fixing something. There are other four other boys in the Boysterous line and your son will want to collect them all. You can find Halfpipe Pete, Touchdown Dillon, Goalie Gavin and Slap Shot Sam.
Mommy Ramblings thinks these Boysterous Action Figures make great gifts so we are adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
Manhattan Toy is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Boysterous Slope Shreddin’ Sean. Thank you Manhattan Toy for the review Sean and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Manhattan Toy Boysterous Action Figure Slope Shreddin’ Sean Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Manhattan Toy, and let me know something else you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Manhattan Toy on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about this give-away and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Manhattan Toy on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 11th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.