Are you a list maker? With the holidays coming, I find myself writing more notes, lists and reminders. Avery has a great new product that really helps. I was sent some Avery See-Through Sticky Notes for review, and I will tell you that these notes are pretty neat. You can stick them just about anywhere you need a reminder and the cool thing is you can still see what is underneath. So if there is a recipe in a cookbook you want to try, you can just pop one of these on to remind yourself and you can still see what the recipe is without having to lift up the sticky. These handy notes will be great to use during the upcoming holiday season.
Avery® See-Through Sticky Notes
Make your message clear with Avery See-Through Sticky Notes. These notes are transparent so you can see information underneath–a fast, easy and convenient solution for quick notes, reminders, to-do lists or just to help you get and stay organized. Our bold notes call attention where you need it, but peel away easily when the task is done, leaving your document clean and unmarked. Great for highlighting information in textbooks, while leaving the books like new. Your path to organization has never been clearer.
- See-through material allows you to see writing underneath note
- One pad of 50 sheets
- Fully removable adhesive lets you apply note and remove as you wish
- Notes stay in place and remove cleanly
- An official Box Tops for Education brand
Mandatory Entry- Visit Avery, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Avery on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Avery on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 26th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.