A short time ago, I received this Camouflage Shirt and Sheepskin Trim Pants from Bungalow Bebe. I put this outfit on my baby one day for a test run when we were just hanging out at home, because it looked so comfortable. It really was, and even looked comfy enough to sleep in! The shirt is rather cute and unique, I love the camo look with the bright green trim! The pants match the shirt and also have a soft faux sheepskin trim! They felt cozy and warm playing inside with the brisk fall weather outside. Now that I know my baby feels comfortable and cozy in this outfit, I’m sure it will be a favorite for wearing out to town, to play dates, or just loafing at home! Bungalow Bebe has a whole line of delightfully unique, 100% certified organic cotton clothing for toddlers and babies!
Bungalow Bebe was created on the foundation that babies and todders should have their own original style too! As they say: “We want the world to celebrate individuality amongst each child and amongst each generation and encourage a path for all to grow into who they are intended to be. Embrace the love and nature of each child individually.”
I am excited to announce that Bungalow Bebe is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky reader will win this same outfit in their size choice (subject to availability) from Bungalow Bebe!!! Thank you Bungalow Bebe for the review outfit and for sponsoring this fantastic give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Bungalow Bebe Camouflage Shirt & Sheepskin Trim Pants Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Bungalow Bebe, let me know another piece of their collection you like. Leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 15th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.