I recently was asked to pick a delicious confection to review from Raising The Candy Bar. I was truly a kid in a candy store, but finally decided on the Cashew Caramel Clusters. They were shipped quickly and came in pretty gold box with a gold elastic tie. Upon opening the box there were a lot of delicous looking Cashew Caramel Clusters that were decorated with white chocolate drizzeled lines. They smelled great and I could hardly stop myself from enjoying one. They were so good, lots of stretchy chewy caramel among great tasting nuts and all dipped in delectable chocolate. Really, what’s not to love? The candy was fresh and delicious and would make a great gift for anyone.
Raising The Candy Bar has a huge selection of sweet confections to choose from. You can find just about everything including niche items that are vegan, sugar-free, lactose free, organic, gluten free, casein free and food dye free. They carry lots of great gift items like baskets, towers, trays, and corporate gifts. You can literally find something for every sweet tooth on your holiday list here.
Raising The Candy Bar has a special offer for Mommy Rambling’s readers of 10% off all online purchases at Raisingthecandybar.com. Just use promo code “MommyRamblings” when they ask for your “Promotional or Gift Certificate Code” on ‘Check Out Step 2.
Illinois Nut & Candy is a family-owned business that is located in Skokie, just 5 miles north of Chicago, Illinois. All of their gifts are Kosher and they offer many gifts that are Gluten Free, Lactose and Casein Free as well as Sugar Free. Their selection of sweets includes, nuts, popcorn, candy, chocolate, taffy and caramel apples, truffles, caramel nut clusters, chocolate barks, peanut brittle, cookies, brownies, and dried fruit just to name a few of the over 700 items in the store.
Raising The Candy Bar is the latest addition to Illinois Nut & Candy Home of Fantasia Confections. For over a quarter of a century Illinois Nut & Candy formerly Illinois Nut Outlet has been doing just that raising the bar. Since September 2004 Melissa and David’s goal has been to constantly raise the candy bar by not only being the largest Kosher candy store in the Midwest but by trying to be the largest niche candy store as well. We offer Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free, Organic, and Vegan Friendly options.
Raising The Candy Bar is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings and one lucky blog reader will win a box of Cashew Caramel Clusters. Thank you Raising The Candy Bar for the review treats and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Raising the Candy Bar, Cashew Caramel Clusters Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Raising The Candy Bar, and let me know another delicious treat you like. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Illinois Nut & Candy on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Illinois Nut & Candy on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 24th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.