Raw chocolate is reported to be one of the leading antioxidant -rich substances on the planet. Dark chocolate’s flavanols and antioxidants step up the nitric acid in blood vessels to improve blood flow throughout the body and reduce blood pressure helping to manage your blood sugar.
Studies have demonstrated a solid connection between oxidant stress and chronic tissue damage which can lead to cancers and diabetes. This stress is shown to be countered by an abundant supply of antioxidants.
Raw chocolate also provides an abundant source of minerals like iron and magnesium and is one of the so-called “Superfoods.”
I was recently sent a bag of Righteously Raw, Raw Coconut Macaroons – Made With 80% Raw Cacao Covering. Utilizing some of the most righteously nutritious superfoods on the planet, these unique coconut macaroon truffles give you everything you could ask for. Coated with a healthy dose of their award-winning raw cacao and packed with raw sun-dried coconut, these treats are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
I know that the taste of Raw Cacao is not everyone’s idea of sweet decadence. However, it is probably the healthiest chocolate to eat I think it is something most people acquire a taste for, much like coffee. I do enjoy dark chocolate so these were very tasty to me. Not sugary sweet like most truffles but the bitter taste of the dark chocolate and the much sweeter coconut was a great taste. I can tell you that they did not give me a sugar rush and then crashing feeling and I actually felt really good and very satisfied after eating them. If you are looking to try a chocolate that is healthy for you, then check out Righteously Raw, they have a wide selection of healthy chocolate that you will not feel guilty indulging in.
Good news, Righteously Raw is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own bag of Righteously Raw, Raw Coconut Macaroons. Thank you Righteously Raw for the review macaroons and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Righteously Raw, Raw Coconut Macaroons Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Righteously Raw, and let me know something else you would like to try. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Ambia on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 23rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.