I recently received a box of assorted chocolate smothered pretzels from Asher’s to review. I really like chocolate covered pretzels, something about the sweet and salty taste that is so delicious. My teenage son got into these before I even did the review. He thought they were pretty good and thankfully left some for us to try. The pretzels are covered in thick dark or milk chocolate and are absolutely delicious. I would like to do another taste test but they are all gone, they were that good. Asher’s is a generations old family business and you will find that their many delicious confections would make great gifts this holiday season. Who doesn’t like chocolate?
A Scottish farm boy hailing from Ontario, Canada, Chester A. Asher had a mind for business and a passion for confections. He worked for a candy factory in Boston briefly, before he decided to break out on his own as a confectioner. In 1892, he founded the Asher’s candy making business in Center City Philadelphia. Within a few years, he moved the successful company to Philadelphia’s historic Germantown section The original recipes (many of which are still used today) were written by Chester himself on the back of the sugar bags! Passersby could gaze at the original storefront window where chocolate collections and “sweets from all over the world” including European style bonbons and rare candies were displayed.
Everyone at Asher’s Chocolates is committed to continuing the tradition of producing fine quality chocolates. The company offers a wide selection of chocolates and other confections from Pecan Caramel Patties to its award-winning Chocolate Covered Pretzels and creamy Fudge. Accommodating customers’ needs, Asher’s also has the largest line of Sugar Free, Low Sodium Chocolates in the industry. Innovation and expansion remain at its core – so expect to see many new and exciting products as we continue into the next century. The future looks delicious!
Asher’s is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky winner will win their own box of Asher’s Assorted Chocolate Smothered Pretzels. Thank you Asher’s for the review pretzels and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Asher’s, Assorted Chocolate Smothered Pretzels Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Asher’s Chocolate, let me know another confection you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Asher’s Chocolate on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Asher’s Chocolate on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 20th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.