As a parent, I love products that foster my children’s creativity and imagination. Creative Director Clothing lets kids of all ages, do just that. Through the use of changeable attachments, their clothing inspires children’s natural curiosity and creative expression. All of Creative Director’s clothing is screen printed by hand using water based ink on eco-friendly material. Designed by Drew Khan, this line uses his unique design and fashion sense to create playful and exciting pieces.
I was recently sent a shirt to review from Creative Director. Drew sent along a very special Rhino attachment in addition to the Crocodile just for Mommy Ramblings. This shirt is so soft and so comfortable. The attachments and the shirt have hook and loop fasteners that allow your child to be a creative director of their clothing. These unique shirts get lots of attention and my son just loves his and enjoys changing the heads on the Zebra. Comfortable, cute, fun and eco-friendly clothing, what more could a kid or a parent ask for?
I have good news. Creative Director Clothing is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky reader will win their own Zebra Shirt with both attachments shown. The shirt is a child’s size 6. Thank you Creative Director Clothing for the review shirt and for sponsoring this great give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Creative Director Clothing Child’s Shirt Size 6 Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Creative Director Clothing, and let me know another shirt style you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Creative Director on Facebook, post on their wall about this give-away and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 19th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.