My daughter, who is a big scarf fan to accessorize, is forever telling me to get some scarves to add a little pizzaz to some of my outfits. When I was offered to do a review for Affordable Scarves, it was perfect. They have such a great selection, winter scarves, skinny scarves, pashminas, and so much more. I choose the Makayla Striped Pashmina in purple. This great pashmina comes in 4 great colors and I really loved the look and how vibrant it was. When I received it, it was even more impressive than the pics. It is quality made and feels so soft. It will really add a bit of style to even a simple black mock turtleneck. There are a number of ways to wear this pashmina, and it is a very versatile accessory. The prices are so affordable on this site, that frankly, I was worried the quality would not be great, but I was pleasantly surprised. You can view the Affordable Scarves BlogHere for some great ideas. A new site they just launched is Scarves.net which has lots of great info, such as different ways to tie the scarves. If you are looking for some great scarves you should definitely check out Affordable Scarves.
I have great news!!! Affordable Scarves is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One luck blog reader will win a $20 Gift Certificate to Affordable Scarves. Thank you Affordable Scarves for the review pashmina and for sponsoring such a stylish give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Affordable Scarves $20 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Affordable Scarves, and let me know something else you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Affordable Scarves on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Affordable Scarves on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 16th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.