When I was recently asked to select something from Milano Series to review, I was blown away by their selection of bags, umbrellas, frames, travel bags, accessories and so much more. I finally chose the Quilted Diaper Messenger Bag in green with bronze strap. It came, and I really love this bag. I am a big fan of a big bag because I carry a lot of stuff with me wherever we go. This bag can handle it all, and what I really like is that it does not scream, “diaper bag.” I mean, if I took this with me on a weekend trip even without the kids, it looks sassy and smart.
This diaper messenger bag is perfect for the hip mom on the go. It is stylish yet extremely durable as it is made of a high quality polyester. It features a beautiful and intricate quilted pattern. It measures 13.5 inches x 5.5 inches x 13 inches. The adjustable strap goes from 29 inches to 54.5 inches. One flap partially covers the front of the bag and is secured by two velcro strips. The front of the bag has a zippered pocket, two open pockets, and 2 open side pockets. The bag has an interior insulated pocket designed to hold a baby bottle. The inside of the bag is large enough to hold diapers, toys, a change of clothes, and other neccesary baby items. This diaper bag even comes with a changing pad. It is available in 3 colors with bronze accents.
I have great news, Milano Series is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Messenger Diaper Bag in the color of their choice. Thank you Milano Series for the review bag and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Milano Series, Quilted Diaper Messenger Bag Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Milano Series, and let me know something else you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Milano Series on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 15th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.