I remember as a child seeing high quality felt sets on pre-school shows like Romper Room, and teachers using them in the classroom. They were always a favorite of mine. They were so hard to find, and I remember the kind of felt sets that were available at major retailers had much to be desired. Most of the time they consisted of a tiny paper thin board with a piece of green felt on it and some felt shapes in different colors. When I connected with Betty Lukens, and saw the felt sets they sell, I wanted them all. She asked me to pick some products to review and I chose The Four Seasons, Fun on the Farm and Carville. It was so hard to pick because they have such a wide selection of great play sets. When they arrived, I was even more impressed. They are so well made, the playsets come in a plastic tote that will hold the board and all the pieces for easy transport and storage. I really like that I can teach my kids with these playsets and they can play themselves as well. It is a great, quiet activity that stimulates little minds and is perfect for travel, eating out or just winding down at the end of the day. These sets allow your child to be the storyteller and be creative or Mom and Dad can tell the stories. There are so many ways to use these playsets, and they would be great for teachers and in the classroom. The Carville mat is so much fun and can be used indoors and out. It is even machine washable, so let the kids have a great time.
I have terrific news, Betty Lukens is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One very lucky blog reader will win their choice of 3 Learning Fun with Felt Sets. Thank you Betty Lukens for the review products and for sponsoring this awesome give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian Residents!!!
Betty Lukens, Learning Fun with Felt Sets Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Betty Lukens, and let me know what 3 Learning Fun with Felt sets you would choose if you win. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Betty Lukens on Facebook , and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Betty Lukens on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 12th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.