I am a huge proponent of keeping children and yourself covered in the sun. My kids have very fair skin and will burn to a crisp in minutes. I am the same way. I have always like Flap Happy Hats because they are so great at covering a child’s tender neck area that tends to get forgotten and burn. The huge brim gives them the ultimate in face protection. I was recently asked to do a review on The Original Flap Happy Hat. I chose the Original Flap Hat, Lobster Squad Print in Microfiber. It is very generously sized and the xx-large fits my 4.5 year old very well and is a bit big on my 2.5 year old. I did not have to fight them to wear this hat at all. The fun print and the comfortable fabric had them not wanting to take it off. My son Ethan played an entire soccer practice wearing this hat. I will definitely be picking up some other colors of this hat because with its 50+ UPF it does a great job protecting my children’s faces, neck and ears. Flap Happy has so many great colors and fabrics it is hard to choose just one anyway.
The Original Flap Happy Hat UPF 50+: Designed to provide excellent sun protection from damaging UV rays. The hat has a large brim to shade the face and the flap covers the ears and neck from the harsh rays of the sun with an elastic band to help fit snuggly around the head. This hat looks terrific when paired with Flap Happy Swimwear or Playwear. Perfect for any outdoor or water activity and practical and good-looking for every day of the year. Your child will love to wear this hat for its comfort. Available in an array of colors and fun prints. Makes a Great Gift.
Flap Happy Hats is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Flap Happy Hat in their choice of style/color and size. Thank you Flap Happy for the great review hat and for sponsoring this great give-away. Open to US and Canadian Residents.
The Original Flap Happy Hat Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit The Original Flap Happy Hat, and let me know another hat they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Flap Happy on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Flap Happy on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 11th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.