The Sassybax Bralette has been called the world’s most comfortable bra. This piece of revolutionary shapewear became famous for getting rid of back fat and bra bulge in 2003. Since then it has become a favorite of hollywood celebrities and discerning women around the world.
The high back band has no cumbersome hardware, eliminates bra lines and gets rid of back fat bulges. High underarm coverage gives a slimming effect by eliminating any of the dreaded chicken cutlets. The Sassybax Underknit Support System provides great shaping (and no uniboob) without sacrificing comfort.
Sassybax bras are designed by a woman who has refused to compromise in making you look and feel wonderful! State-of-the art knitting technology allows Sassybax to smooth the back with a comfortable compression, shape the breasts with a knit-in support system, and eliminate all uncomfortable seams, hooks and hardware.
Sassybax blend of elastane/spandex and microfiber nylon is soft and supportive. All Sassybax products are tagless for added comfort. This Bralette is the most comfortable way to flatter your figure.
I was recently sent the Sassybax Bralette to review, and it is every bit as comfortable and flattering as they claim. No pinching, binding or unsightly bra lines here. This Bralette will give you great shaping and comfort as you go about your busy day. This Bralette is so comfortable that you could literally wear it to sleep and not notice. As a mom, I am very active during the day and this bra can take all the activity and stay in place through all the rigors of motherhood. If you are looking for a comfortable, supportive and flattering bra, then you have finally found it in the Sassybax Bralette.
I have great news, Sassybax is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Sassybax Bralette in size and color of their choice (Black, White or Nude). Thank you Sassybax for the review Bralette and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Sassybax Bralette Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit Sassybax and let me know another great product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.