I recently connected with babychix and was asked to pick some things to review. I picked the babyopoly blanket and “40 Small Reasons to be Grateful” Book. The blanket is very soft and cute and a good size at 30″ by 40″. The printing on it is really funny and this would make a great gift. The book delivers inspiration through experience. It can be enjoyed by all ages and provides topics to be discussed as a family and with friends. A great read when you need it the most.
The author, Rochelle Drumm came to a crossroads in 2009. This quintessential upbeat Southern California girl suddenly found herself in a very unfamiliar place–the unemployment line. She jettisoned the accumulations of her comfortable life and did what any self-respecting former fashion executive would do; she moved back in with mom. She soon realized what she once considered a setback was really a gift. That gift was perspective and the opportunity to pursue her passions. Today Rochelle is a successful entrepreneur, child advocate and author. Most of all, she is eternally grateful for all her blessings.
Reason 22–For the compassionate, unsung heroes who donate their time and money to help those in need: Donate just once in your lifetime and change someone’s life. It will make you feel good and full of purpose.
Reason 12– For three simple words: I love you. Say and share those words daily to the ones you love. You can’t live with “would’ve, could’ve, should’ve” if something heartbreaking happens.
If you are a regular Mommy Rambling’s reader, you will know I like to showcase companies that give back. Babychix is one of those companies. It’s altruism and capitalism working hand in hand. For their part, every time a babychix item is sold, proceeds from each sale go to their umbrella charity: h.o.p.e (happiness, opportunity, peace, education) that in turn supports various children’s non-profit organizations doing good works all around the world. That isn’t just a gesture, it’s part of their business plan. As they grow and do well, so too will thousands of children in need.
I am please to let you know that babychix is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a gift basket including a 7″ ceramic diaper, babyopoly blanket, 6-12 month onesie design and baby care products. Thank you babychix for the review products and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
babychix gift basket give-away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit babychix, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like babychix on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow babychix on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 27th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.