I was recently sent this great Tie Dye Zippered Tote that can be used as a diaper bag, to review from Undee Bandz. This is a great bag with lots of zippered pockets, open pockets, interior pockets and a stretch elastic net pouch on the side to hold sippy cups, bottles, or your water bottle. It is made of heavy durable fabric that will hold up to toting around lots of stuff. Rhinestone peace sign on the front and peace necklace hanging from the handle straps add to the funky appeal of this bag. Great for a diaper bag, gym bag, beach bag or just a great tote bag. I really love this bag, as a mom I am always carrying around a ton of stuff, whether it is snacks for soccer, fleece jackets for the kids if it gets cool, books, paperwork, this tote fits the bill. It is really large. I was able to put a throw and a large knitted baby blanket in it and still have room. It is really durable too and the fabric is super tough. This bag can handle just about everything.
If you think this funky bag is something you would like, then you will be glad to know that Undee Bandz is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. 2 lucky blog readers will win the green/blue peace tote bag. Thank you Undee Bandz for the great review bag and for sponsoring this groovy give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents only!!!
Undee Bandz Green/Blue Tie Dye Peace Zippered Tote Bag Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Undee Bandz, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Undee Bandz on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 24th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.