I recently received the How Tall Am I? Game to review from Jax LTD. This game requires no reading to play so it is great for little ones 3 -8. 2 to 4 players can play. Roll the die and stack up the parts to create a crazy character! With all the pieces in place, will your character measure up? Use the custom measuring ruler to find out. If your character is the tallest, you win! With 30 different pieces to choose from, you can create a different character every time you play!
I really like playing board games with my kids, especially when it gets dark earlier and the days get colder. It is nice to gather around the table and play a fun game. I like that my little ones can play this game without having to read. The funny characters they create keeps them laughing through the game.
If you think this game looks fun, they you will be happy to know that Jax LTD, makers of The Sequence Game, are sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own How Tall Am I? Game. Thank you Jax LTD for the review game and for sponsoring such a fun give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
Jax LTD, How Tall Am I? Game Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jax LTD, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 23rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.