If your garage is anything like ours, then you will understand my quest for a way to get it organized. For instance, this spring I asked my husband where our Garden Weasel tool was. He searched all over, told me we must have donated it or loaned it out, we bought a new one and then, shortly after that found the original. There had to be a better way. In my quest to get our garage organized, I connected with a great company, GarageRackStorage.com. One of the first items that caught my eye, was the Large Garden Tool Storage Rack, which I was generously sent to review. My husband got it up and we started to hang up some of our tools, we have a lot more to get up there. This rack is super strong and can hold all kinds of tools. It is really versatile and fully customize-able as to how you can configure it, to hang what you need. While we are still not ready for an issue of, “Garage Living” we are moving in the right direction. If you are looking to organize your garage, then you really should take a look at GarageRackStorage.com, you are sure to find many great products to get your garage, shed, basement or barn more organized.
Garden Tool Storage Rack
Item #: GTSR
Size: 51” x 4” x 3”
Material: 12 Gauge Industrial Steel
Industrial powder coat finish, Soapstone Grey.
I am really stoked to announce that GarageRackStorage.com is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Large Garden Tool Storage Rack. Thank you GarageRackStorage.com for the review rack and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
GarageRackStorage.com, Large Garden Tool Storage Rack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit GarageRackStorage.com, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 24th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.