Mother-ese recently sent me a Sandy’s Fitted cloth diaper, absorbent liner and Rikki Wrap cover to try out. The fitted diaper and liner are made out of very soft stretchy cotton terry which makes it nice and comfy for my son. The Sandy’s Fitted diaper fits comfortably on my 23 pound, 2 year old on the smallest size snaps, and with the extra snaps, he has a lot of room to grow! It has an extra layer of absorbent fabric sewn into it’s core that works fine by itself, or along with the liner for added absorbency which works great for nighttime use! The Rikki Wrap comes in adorable Eco Theme prints or solids, which actually have a wonderful story of bringing awareness to the plight of endangered species. I picked the Asia print, which features giant pandas, tiger cubs and other wildlife on a lush green background. When I look at it I am reminded of what it stands for as well as appreciating it’s charming print. It is made out of breathable waterproof fabric that holds in moisture. It fits nice and snugly over the Sandy’s fitted diaper, and works wonderfully at keeping my son’s clothes dry!
When you first decide to start cloth diapering, it can be overwhelming. Trying to find out all the facts and weigh the differences between disposables and cloth. I know, when I first started, I had so many questions like: Do you really save money using cloth? How do you wash them? How is it helping the environment? And so many more. I had to search everywhere online to find my answers, it would have been great to have most of that information on one website. Well, now I know there is one website with a wealth of information on it that is a great online resource for accurate product names, statistics and information on cloth diapering! Mother-ese.com is a great education tool on cloth diapers. With 20 years of cloth diapering experience, you can be sure they know diapers! Mother-ease has a terrific, easy to navigate, shopping cart with category links on the side so you won’t get lost while shopping! They have so many different diaper packages for just starting out, part time and full time cloth diapering, they just make ordering so easy!
If you are a cloth diapering mama, or are interested in trying cloth out, you will be glad to hear that Mother-ease is providing a Sandy’s System for a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win a Sandy’s Fitted diaper , absorbent liner in their choice of white or unbleached fabric, and Rikki Wrap cover of their size and choice! Thank you Mother-ease for the review products and for sponsoring this fantastic diaper fluff give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Mother-ease Sandy’s System Diaper Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Mother-ease, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 15th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.