Books are a big deal at our house and so are stuffed friends. So when I received the Ben KaChoo Book & Toy Set from Fierce Fun Toys, I knew my kids would love it. The story of Ben KaChoo “Sink or Swim” is an important one for little ones to hear. Ben KaChoo is a bright eyed, young hippo who happens to have allergies. Living in the swamp, there are many irritants that cause Ben to sneeze a lot. Ben has discovered, that his sneezes can jet him through the water, which is quite fun. One day, his jetting thrusts him into a napping alligator named Arrow. The hippos and the alligators keep their distance in the swamp and stay with their own kind. Ben is scared, he wonders if Arrow will start a fight. Instead, he ends up being friends with Arrow, and he learns that just because you are different does not mean you cannot be friends. This is a great story that teaches children a valuable lesson. What makes the story really fun is the plush Ben KaChoo that comes in this set. This cuddly 10 inch hippo offers six different ‘sneezes’, along with an “Whoa”, and “Excuse me” with a squeeze of his tail! My little ones loved squeezing his tail while I read the story. The 32 page brightly illustrated book has a page of stickers at the back that are so cute. I think these book sets are great and a fun way to teach your children important values.
Fierce Fun Toys is the in the business of bringing humor and big messages to growing minds. Fierce Fun Toys, LLC is a philanthropic for-profit company that donates a portion of their proceeds to a few amazing charities that help children everywhere, including Half the Sky, which supports orphans in China, and The Smile Train, helping children with cleft lip/palette worldwide. This company believes in giving back and I think that is so great. I really love supporting companies who make a difference in the world.
I am thrilled to announce that Fierce Fun Toys is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Ben KaChoo Book & Toy Set. Thank you Fierce Fun Toys for the review set and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Fierce Fun Toys Ben KaChoo Book & Toy Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Fierce Fun Toys, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Fierce Fun Toys on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 20th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.