Recently, I was sent the Clothes and Go to review. I think this is a great product that allows you to take your clothing on hangers out of your closet and transport it so that everything is ready to hang when you get where you are going. It saves time and clothing is not wrinkled like when you have to fold it up and stuff it in a suitcase or bag. Ideal for students going off to college. Clothes and Go was just named one of the top college must haves by www.studentadvisor.com. As a mom, I love products that make my life easier and this is definitely one that does. Packing and unpacking is a pain and I think we all know that. How many times do we have an open suitcase on our floor just because we don’t have the time to rehang everything back up? With the Clothes and Go you will just be able to slip your clothes right back in your closet. The Clothes and Go lets me spend less time packing and unpacking and allows me to enjoy more time with my family. I think this product is so great for college students who already have so much to pack and put away in a tiny dorm room.
I am pleased to let you all know that Clothes and Go is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Clothes and Go. Thank you Clothes and Go for the review samples and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US Residents only.
Clothes and Go Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Clothes and Go Website, and let me know a fact or feature about the product. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Clothes and Go on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 26th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org