I think we have all heard that laughter is the best medicine. Well, that is the idea behind Laffy Laffalot. Kids will instantly fall in love with Laffy Laffalot! With its bright orange body and big engaging eyes, Laffy Laffalot is heart-warming and fun, but can take the tough love kids have for their favorite toys – withstanding a drop of up to 6 feet. Laffy Laffalot also can stand upright on a bedside table or desk – always a smiling companion, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you touch one of the 20 pre-programmed blue buttons, you can hear a hearty belly laugh, the giggle of an infant or a silly snort. The contagious laughs will instantly put a smile on kids’ faces and help distract them from the pain and challenges of medical treatment. Laffy Laffalot can lift the spirits of anyone who may be feeling blue or just needs a good laugh!
Laffy Laffalot’s unique features include:
- Four buttons to record and play custom, comforting messages from mom, dad, friends or loved ones.
- A hilarious helium effect dial that alters any laugh or custom message for endless hours of fun.
Laffy Laffalot also comes with a built-in speaker, MP3 quality sound, headphones that won’t hurt small ears and two AA batteries (included).
$3.oo of every toy sold is donated to The National Children’s Cancer Society. This is really a purchase that will bring a smile to the child and the purchaser because it is making a difference in the lives of children with cancer.
Ethan loved Laffy Laffalot and I think just about every child would. The record your own feature is very fun and Ethan loved that.
If you think this will bring a smile or giggle to someone you know, then you will be happy to know Care2Medical is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Laffy Laffalot. Thank you Care2Medical for the review Laffy and for sponsoring this jolly give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Laffy Laffalot Review & Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Laffy Laffalot Website, and let me know a fact you learned, Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 18th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org