Chronicle Books recently sent me a copy of Bob Barner‘s childrens’ book, Bears! Bears! Bears!, to review. Storytime is a big deal around here and we are always on the search for great books. I read this as a bedtime story the other night to my four year old. This book is an easy read with great colorful pictures and tells young children about the different types of bears, their habbits and where they live. This book was a great springboard for my son and I to discuss what kind of bears live near us, how big they are, what they eat and their physical characteristics. It is a great book and I would recommend it for young children.
Chronicle Books Bears! Bears! Bears! Childrens’ Book Give-Away On Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Take a look at the Chronicle Books Website and tell me another book you like, and leave it in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Chronicle Books on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 27th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.